Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a whiteboard animation or whiteboard video animation

I will create a whiteboard animation or whiteboard video animation












About:

★★★THE ONLY GIG OFFERING EVERYTHING FROM BASIC TO PREMIUM PACKAGE★★★

Are you looking for a perfect place to get the best possible Whiteboard videos made without burning a hole in your pocket?

Look no more, this gig is the only solution you need.


Why this gig?

I am a level two seller with the highest ratings in terms of clients satisfaction.

✔Exclusive video based on your customized instructions.
✔VIP customer communication service 24/7.
✔My sample videos upon inquiry.
✔COMMERCIAL RIGHTS!
✔Response within 120 seconds!

What will be covered?

★ Royalty free background music/Images.
★Full HD 1080p resolution.
★Video in any format of your choice.
★Professional voiceover recording.
★Whiteboard video script writing.
★Maximum revisions.

Bonuses:

  • Free 5 seconds extra length as a bonus.
  • Free Consultations.
  • Special discount for returning buyers.

For any customized request or question, please inbox.

Try once. You will come back over and over, PROMISE.

Note: I am using VideoScribe to create videos offered in this gig.

Reviews


pamelamarshall9:Working with seller was easy. Good communication, and prompt delivery. Will definitely work with this seller in the future!

worddesignpro:Thank you. It was great experience working for you.

ajcampbell77:Patient and meet expectations

worddesignpro:Thank you for having me.

retailkiller:I Think more info about what is required for the \


No comments:

Post a Comment