I will get back as soon as possible. Cheers! :) + See More
About:
Looking for a high quality cartoon video that is easy on your pocket as well? You have arrived at the right place. Get the best cartoon video for your business or product from the experts of the field.Send in a message to have a look at the samples.
What it costs?
Basic Package: $25 (30 sec video ~ 80 word script)
Standard Package: $50 (60 sec video ~ 160 word script)
Premium Package: $75 (90 sec video ~ 240 word script)
All Packages Include
- Script Writing
- Voice Over: Male or female artist - American, Australian, Indian or British accent
- Animation
- Full HD (1080p)
- Royalty free background music
- Intro/ Outro addition
- Logo/ Watermark and contact details addition
- Unlimited Alterations
- 100% Refund Guarantee
Have a special requirement?
Get in touch and I will send a quote.
Want a video in Another Language?
No worries. I have created whiteboard videos in over 30 languages. Just send a message with details and I will confirm a quote.
No worries. I have created whiteboard videos in over 30 languages. Just send a message with details and I will confirm a quote.
Reviews
rajasekar532:Excellent work!!
uphaard:Thank you..
pooja53:Type a comment…
uphaard:Thank you..
jwhitebiz:Very fast delivery and easy to work with
No comments:
Post a Comment