Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will create whiteboard animation video

I will create whiteboard animation video












About:

Your story + whiteboard = Something STUNNING ! 

I will create an AMAZING, professional Whiteboard Animation video,
that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way.

Basic GIG $5:

- Whiteboard Animation - $5 per 75 words of text.
- Royalty Free Background Music
- Free Logo Reveal
- Output HD ( 1280 x 720 )
- Unlimited Revisions until You are Satisfied !

I need:

- Your script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
- VoiceOver file (required if you order VoiceOver sync service)
- Voice Over's Script (required if you order VoiceOver creation service)
(No script changes after VoiceOver is recorded)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Thank You !

Reviews


sohailgondal:Apart from the usually high standard of Zore's work, she went over and above by helping me meet an urgent deadline... I cannot thank you enough!

zaidirfan:Excellent will be ordering soon

adicontact:professional seller - prepared video that I loved

sohailgondal:Zore is simply the best! Work is amazing and response time is quick

sohailgondal:I have run out of complements on how amazing your work is! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment