Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will create engaging whiteboard video animation

I will create engaging whiteboard video animation












About:

Hello
I am thrilled to make colourful whiteboard animations and I can do videos of any length, usually from 30 to 120 seconds. I can make video of  any length. Just message me to discuss the details for a better turnaround.

Why me?
  • Quick response
  • All solutions under one roof (script writing, voiceover, and animation)
  • Sole responsibility for all the sections of the video.
  • Minimal explanation needed
  • Logo, background music and sound effects are also included
  • 100 % satisfaction or no payment
  • Source file security
  • 24/7/365 Availability

My USP
I am fully involved and solely responsible for all steps in the animation making process
 I personally take care of voiceover, animation, script writing,  and editing. This ensures quality and makes things smooth for me.

All videos will be done professionally and in due course of time. Contact me anytime to discuss the project details. 

Reviews


thomasterry00:Spot on delivery, no confusion - linear process that exceeded expectations. going to hire for some more help!

wasim169:Fantabulous experience

thomasterry00:Spot on delivery, no confusion - linear process that exceeded expectations. going to hire for some more help!

wasim169:Fantabulous experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment