I will make video up to 120 seconds long
About:
Welcome to my Gig.
Are you looking for whiteboard animation of high quality? You are on the right place. I will make an excellent whiteboard explainer video for your business that will be of high quality without high pricing.
Why Me?
Here is the answer:
1. High quality 3D animated explainer.
2. Unlimited Revisons
3. Fast delivery
4. Excellent communication
5. Low rates
Order video at any time for any type of business. i.e
1. Property Business
2. Corporate Sector.
3. Medical Field
4. Education Sector
5. Information Technology
6. Marketing
7. Many more
My Package Includes:
3D Animated Explainer Video
Professional English voice over (Male or Female)
Background Music.
Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfaction
★★Feel free to ask question. Exclusively on Fiverr ★★
Reviews
enabled1:Amazing work. I was completely blown away at the end result. \nSeller was in full communication till the end of the project. \nThank you so much, I will definitely use you again. Thank
bella_travis:Great buyer to have... Also gave me tip... thanks
enabled1:Amazing work. I was completely blown away at the end result. \nSeller was in full communication till the end of the project. \nThank you so much, I will definitely use you again. Thank
bella_travis:Great buyer to have... Also gave me tip... thanks
:
No comments:
Post a Comment