I will create 2d animation,whiteboard explainer and promo video
About:
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This Gig Offer Superb 2d Animation , Whiteboard Animation and Promo Video for your product or any service Only in 10$.Explainer videos is a best way to explain your business to the world to grow your business.
We provide highly effective and top quality animation services at competitive rates.
I specialize in creating affordable, innovative and engaging videos that will help your business stand out from the rest.
In Basic and standard we use perfect IVONA+AUDACITY Voice (Free).
If You Chose premium We provide Original human voice over.
I specialize in creating affordable, innovative and engaging videos that will help your business stand out from the rest.
In Basic and standard we use perfect IVONA+AUDACITY Voice (Free).
If You Chose premium We provide Original human voice over.
WHY ME?
Quality over Quantity
Fastest Responds
Unique and Amazing Animation Videos
100% Satisfactory
Special Bonus for my regular clients
What do I need to get started?
- A written script (Required in every order).
- Logo (Optional).
- Music/Voice Over (Optional- if you want to use your own).
If you don't have a script, let me know. I also offer script-writing script
Thanks looking forward to work with you.
Thanks looking forward to work with you.
Reviews
kevinvanlaeken:Followed my script and had a nice professional voice over.
creative_amber:Thank You So Much Sir...
kevinvanlaeken:Followed my script and had a nice professional voice over.
creative_amber:Thank You So Much Sir...
:
No comments:
Post a Comment