Sunday, July 15, 2018

I will do custom 2d animation video

I will do custom 2d animation video












About:

Do you want your message to grab the attention of your audience. Do you want to explain the features of your product/business/website efficiently that will leave a message in viewers heart?

Here I'm to fulfill your needs all in one. I will create an Amazing 2D Animated Video according to your script/storyboard. It could be an EXPLAINER, Promotional, Sales Message, Training Video of your company. Great for your website landing page's video, presentation or giving investors a demo!

What is included in this gig :

- 2D Animated Video
- Voice Over Recording(Any language)
- Voice Over Syncing
- Free Revisions
- Background Music
- HD Quality
- Customizing the video colors according to your choice
- Adding your LOGO
- Script Writing(if needed and see gig extras)

Why you chose my service on fiverr :

  1. Affordable price, NO HIDDEN FEE! 
  2. Give free important suggestions what fits best to your requirements
  3. Unlimited Revisions! (Not major ones) 
  4. Professional work ! Guaranteed! 
  5. Available in Many different languages

Please contact me for Custom Characters before ordering.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Reviews


micarroinsuranc:very fast job done and very well animated

jjservices:Outstanding experience! His instructions were clear

meghangardler:JJServices was great! Gave me multiple revisions with multiple background tracks. I didn't know the exact video I wanted until I saw a couple iterations, and this team was extremely easy to work with, responsive, and professional. I am very happy with the video!!!

jjservices:Outstanding Experience!

autoritaer:Great Job! Will buy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment