I will create whiteboard sketch video with music
About:
Send your script of up to 80 words,and I will create this style of whiteboard sketch videousing my images and my royalty free music.
This type of video takes some time searching for photos in my stocks but I try to get it
delivered to you within one to two days.
Approximately one minute video output.
You can also send me your own music in mp3 format and your own images in PNG format
(with transparent background displays better)
I will deliver an HD 1280 x 720 mp4 video to you.
Gig Extras:
add my voiceover or synch your voiceover to the video
add extra time and or images/ image research
add intro
add intro and outro to my sketch video and
send them separately to you
ASK QUESTIONS NOW.
Reviews
devinhelmich:Went above and beyond to make my video. excellent to work with! wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and she put it all together for me very quickly. nice to work with someone who understands all aspects of business and delivers!
petra7bat:THANK YOU :)
kalani2015:excellent as usual
wbrant:Awesome work once again. Petra is a great provider and easy to work with.
petra7bat:THANK YOU :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment