I will also create Attractive Animation Video's that might be helpful for:
About:
I will create Attractive Animated Video's that might be helpful for:
Business presentations/Advertising or marketing of your products & Corporate trainings/Meetings.
I Have an Experties In Whiteboard & 2D Animations Included: VideomakerFx/PowerPoint /After Effects/Photoshop/Filmora/ & Animaker)
Hi, I am Whiteboard and 2d animation Expert,I will create Attractive Animated Video's that might be helpful be for:
a) Business presentations
b) Advertising or marketing of your products
c) Corporate trainings/Meetings.
My Services Include:
a) Animated Explainer Video Creation & HD resolution.
b) Professional Voice Over
c) Royalty Free Background Music
d) Unlimited Revisions are given.
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A final written script (required in every order).
- High Resolution Logo in PNG
- Website URL (optional)
- If you want to include your own pictures or music in the video ,Provide it Before Placing an Order
Take a QUOTE based on your requirement.
Contact me..!
I will help you accomplish your goals. If you have any questions then feel free to inbox me. I am happy to work with you and talk with you on your project.
Reviews
happyfacedougla:Great working with seller.
shahzeb07:Thanks. My Pleasure
happyfacedougla:Great working with seller.
shahzeb07:Thanks. My Pleasure
:
No comments:
Post a Comment