I will create a perfect and awesome explainer video
About:
Your story + Explainer video = Something STUNNING !
I will create an AMAZING, professional Explainer Animation video,
that will reach your audience in a unique and engaging way.
Basic GIG $50:
- Explainer Animation - $50 per 60 words of text.
- Royalty Free Background Music
- Free Logo Reveal
- Output HD ( 1280 x 720 )
- Voice over recording
- Voice over recording
- Unlimited Revisions until You are Satisfied !
I need:
- Your script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
(No script changes after VoiceOver is recorded)
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER!
Thank You !
Reviews
nsuys:Wow! I can only say WOW! Fantastic job. Went above and beyond expectations. 5 Star service and quality. HIGHLY recommended... , thank you so much!
zoretheexplorer:Thank you for your beautiful words, i am so happy that you are satisfied with my work. Thanks for choosing me to help you with your project!
chrisflournoy:Great job with our video!
zoretheexplorer:Thank you so much, it was a real pleasure working with you!
tphnick:She is honestly the best whiteboard/explainer video creator on Fiverr! Super easy to work with, fast delivery, has tons of creative ideas, great work ethic, and she really understands how to express your ideas from the script. We give her services the highest recommendation and will continue to hire her on any future projects. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment