I will gladly work with you and for your projects and ideas. Try out my gigs and you won't be disappointed, I mean it :)
About:
It's not a secret anymore - BITCOIN and the Crypto Market is the Next Big Thing!My gig addresses to the developers and cryptocurrency website or business owners, ICO, Bitcoin and Altcoins developers, that want to add a better online experience for their members or viewers.
I will create a 2D Crypto Animated Explainer based on your script or instructions, in 1080p HD Quality MP4.
Please be ready with the script and read the package details carefully before ordering so we avoid unnecessary cancellations or issues.
Need a script writing service? Contact me or add the script writing option to your order!
Please be ready with your Logo, Website and Images before ordering.
Regards, Cinthya
Reviews
blockchainbaba:Amazing is the word
cinthya:Great exlerience as well!
ivanalexx:Great work once again, thanks so much!
cinthya:Awesome experience as well!
dcream:Cinthya did a great job with the video. I couldn't have ask for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment