Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create animated explainer video

I will create animated explainer video












About:

Create a professional ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEO and increase your conversion rates dramatically. Turn your visitors and viewers into buyers and make more profits with a HIGH QUALITY animated sales video.

ALL PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING :
- High quality animation video based off your script
- Unlimited Revision until you satisfied
- Royalty free background music
- HD Resolution

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)

NOTE :
- I will include many animated materials from my library (no custom images) inspired by your script


IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..

Reviews


munaa77:It has been a wonderful experience working with flair. She has gone above and beyond to produce outstanding results. Her services are exceptional and I I would recommend all her products as I have been a frequent buyer \nSo if you are in search of flawless gigs she would be the right person to contact\n\nThank you Flair will be a returning soon

flair_writer:Thanks for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working on your projects.

munaa77:My animated Video was absolutely flawless! surpassed my expectations\nFlair is an outstanding seller and her work is of a very high standards. \nAll I can say is Thank you very much for the perfect clip, I will be returning very soon for your excellent services.

flair_writer:The Buyer is super friendly and very clear on the requirements. I look forward to the next project. Thanks!

katiekelaidis:Brilliant! I was so unsure what I wanted and the seller created something great very quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment