I will make attractive whiteboard animation video
About:
Hi,
Are you here for WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to encourage your business?
Create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO and engage your audience!! Don't worry. I will create a professional WHITEBOARD ANIMATION video to satisfy my clients.
What will you get?
Full HD whiteboard animation.
100% Money back guarantee.
Special offers for my regular clients.
Royalty Free Background Music.
Revisions will be Unlimited.
Add a logo for free
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
- Music or Voice Over if you want to use your own
You can contact me anytime. I’m here on Fiverr almost all the time to assist you.PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
- Music or Voice Over if you want to use your own
Regards
Sadaf farooq
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:
No comments:
Post a Comment