Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will create you animated explainer video

I will create you animated explainer video












About:

Get a unique 2D animation explainer video with professional voiceover included!

Looking to increase revenue and sales? Planning to reach out customers or searching for ways to make your business or product popular?

I will create a 2D animated explainer video for your script of any length.

-Contact me Before Placing an Orderlt;lt;

--Discount is available on bulk of orders--

Pricing:

-Basic package-

✔$10 - 100 words

-Standard package-

✔$25 - 175 words

-Premium package-

✔$35 - 300words

What you get:

-2d Animation

-Professional Voice-over Computer Generated

-HD 1080p YouTube-Ready Video

-Royalty-Free Music

-Your Logo Animation,

-Unlimited Revisions

Note

The gig is not offered services for adult, porn, alcoholic and religious promo videos.


You own all commercial copyrights after you receive the final2D animationvideo, use it as you wish forever!

If you are confused, please drop me a message.

Warm Regards,

Ehtesham

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment