Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will create animated explainer video or sales video

I will create animated explainer video or sales video












About:

Hello Fiverr,

The Top Quality animated explainer video available. 

  • Everything is included
  1. Script Writing
  2. Voice Over - UK, US, Australian, Indian, Canadian.
  3. Animation
  4. Voice Sync
  5. Royalty Free Background Music
  6. Logo/ URL/ Contact Details Addition
  7. Unlimited Revisions (SCRIPT and ANIMATION only)
  8. Commercial Rights Included 
  9. Full HD quality and more
   ===============================

   30 Sec(Everything is included)✔= $35


   ===============================


   60 Sec(Everything is included)✔=$65


   ===============================


   90 Sec(Everything is included)✔=$95

   ===============================


WHY BUY FROM ME?


  • I am the seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. This ensures Top Notch quality :)

  • The best product & service!

  • I work FULL TIME here on Fiverr. That means better service & communication!

  • I promise of delivering quality work ON TIME

  • Unlimited Revision to ensure your satisfaction. Covers Video Adjustments. 

So Why are waiting for? Contact me today!

Reviews


shishirrawat:Great job, He accommodated my repeated requests with ease.. Will work again with him.

explainerone:Outstanding Experience !! Thanks for your nice Tip !!

cremefellow:great to work will. will use again

explainerone:Outstanding Experience!!!

bharatsingh008:It was an extremely Great video!! and quick and easy process that delivered exactly what I was looking for !! So reasonable price !! I will definitely come back for more videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment