I will create a 2d animation video with script writing
About:
If you are looking for high quality and affordability Whiteboard Animation or 2d Explainer Video, I will give your a great video
Create a professional Promotional Animated Video and increase your conversion rates dramatically
My Packages includes :
- free background music
- High quality animation video
- Professional Voice Over
- HD Resolution
- I will deliver the video in MP4
- Unlimited Revision until you satisfied
(doesn't apply to script or voice over change)
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..
Reviews
kashif_15:Excellent work and Communication
alberpro:thank you\r\n
arslanmalik256:I am happy to have worked with you. Excelent work, thank you.
alberpro:Thank you\r\n
pro_logodesign_:It was awesome to work with. Super fast and responsive and the voice over turned out amazing. Highly recommended.
No comments:
Post a Comment