I will create a fully custom whiteboard animation
About:
All the UNIQUE ILLUSTRATIONS will be Custom Drawn for your project.
Work samples:
Colorful Package: https://youtu.be/KdXUe1XfsRM (English)
Outline Package (+Color Extra): https://youtu.be/ju-ELDA9okQ (Spanish)
Every single customer is VIP. Each order handled professionally. +2000 satisfied customers.
✔ 100% ORIGINAL Custom graphics Hand-drawn for your project.
✔ Voice-over Recording and Sync: Female or Male, american accent.
✔ Full HD 1080p rendering quality! Included in all packages.
✔ Royalty-free soundtrack included!
✔ Royalty-free soundtrack included!
✔ Revisions included (don't apply to script changes)
Please send me your script before ordering and I will send you a custom offer according to your needs.
If you're on a budget, check the Whiteboard animations I make with graphics from my exclusive library. Starting from $30 per minute: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a9a491206a
Reviews
tg003496:good work. look forward to the next project
jessieart:Thank you! Can't wait to work with you again, please message me anytime :)
tg003496:good work than you
jessieart:Thank you too! I enjoyed working with you very much :) If there's anything else I can do for you, I'll be just a message away!
nkellerm:She did a great job conveying my message and enjoyed her work a lot! The only thing downfall was getting the revisions back in a timely manner. One revision took almost took a week. She may have been really overwhelmed with a lot of orders. I get that but just some better communication would've been great if that was the case. I would order again!
No comments:
Post a Comment