Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I will create whiteboard videos for your business ads

I will create whiteboard videos for your business ads












About:

Welcome to our platform for whiteboard animation videos
- 24/7 Availability
- 100% Commercial Rights
- Friendly Discussion
 
My requirements to get started?

- A written script (Required separate for every order)
- Logo
- Voice Over (Optional- if you want to use your own)

-If you don't have a script, I'll help you writing a script

The services you will have in $20

- whiteboard video
- Free background music
- Your logo/Url details
- 1920*1080 HD quality
- Unlimited revisions
- Voiceover syncing

Additional Services

  •     Super fast delivery: Yes, I'll deliver your whiteboard video in less than 24 hours
  •     Video length: I can create the video of your desired length, please ask for a custom quote
  •     Extra revision: Please double check your script before ordering. Any change to the script that requires changes to the voice over will be charged extra.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT ME!
    THANK YOU!

                          Order Now......

Reviews


paurick:Very helpful and willing to make all adjustments as required.

paurick:Seller did an excellent job he made revisions to the letter and did exactly what i asked him to, final work was brilliant. Fast delivery!

hafizahmed9990:Thanks alot.

muhammadumar626:Working with Hafiz to complete our white board video was very easy, Hafiz took our brief and converted it into a fantastic explainer video. The entire process was simple and easy, I will definitely ask Hafiz to work with us in the future on other projects. Thanks Hafiz

muhammadumar626:This sellers work is outstanding, very high quality work and I am extremely satisfied with the final result, A+++++\nThank you


No comments:

Post a Comment