Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I will create 2d animation or cartoon explainer video

I will create 2d animation or cartoon explainer video












About:

I will help you connect with your customers with a compelling creative Explainer Video & Whiteboard Animation

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING:

- Written script (I don't write scripts please consult to a professional scriptwriter on fiverr)
- Logo, Website URL or contact (if any)
- Images or drawings that inspired your script.

I also provide voiceover in British and American accent both male and female.
Recording voiceover = Extra fee + time.

Revisions: FREE and UNLIMITED for animation.

Voice over revision = Extra fee + time.

Please contact me if you have any query.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Reviews


robinsnow:He is efficient, extremely Professional and Creative!!!

sheikhabdullah:Glad to hear that. Thanks :)

rachelerwin:I purchased Gig so I would have an easy way to explain my product to first time lookers on my website. The seller was fantastic. He guides you through the process and does a very professional job. I am very happy with the final video. Sooo Cool!

sheikhabdullah:Glad to hear that. Thank you

johnalpe:Delivered what we asked for. Thank you for your service!


No comments:

Post a Comment