I will create a whiteboard video of 2 min with premium images from my library - unlimited revisions
About:
Hi there and thanks for checking out my whiteboard animation gig!My promise to you is that you will always receive the best customer support here and high quality whiteboard animations.
BUT in order for me to deliver to that promise, you MUST contact me before you make an order so we can discuss your project in detail.
I can record professional male and female voice overs and in different accent and languages too - see my finished projects here on my profile or contact me for samples.
Again, please contact me if you have any questions; I'm here to help you get the best value for money
Danie
Reviews
revita5:Danie is very responsive and gave me revisions without overcharging. Very grateful to be able to him him as a resource moving forward.
daniewium:Thank you so much for the tip and for the support
graehamwatts:He did great work was efficient and fast
daniewium:Thanks for the support - happy to help
ncullington:Excellent and speedy work as always with Danie - we will definitely be using his services again
No comments:
Post a Comment