I will create an awesome explainer video for your business
About:
Need an explainer video to introduce?Most of the video marketing lacks the most attractive part - being human. Animated characters add humanity and humour in a creative way. What are you waiting for, step up and make your first simple humanity explainer today!
Visit My Introduction/Explainer Video Channel Playlists
Click the link below to see my earlier works!
https://goo.gl/lbnVpM
Male/Female Voiceover:
If you are a novice, I will provide you with a Voice Over of male and female OR give you a suggestion on how you can best choose your Voice Over
My Video Features:
- 100% Refund Guaranty
- Full HD 1080p
- Character Animation Video
- Background Music and Animated Background Animation
- Logo Animation
- Professional Voice Overs
Revisions:
I take care of you and your business and will do a few revisions for free. Please don't ask for the changes to the script after delivery, make sure of everything before the start!
How I differ from others?
Unlike others, I create my own animated characters, backgrounds and icons to ensure your final video remains pristine and stand out from others.
Reviews
filipecolpo:It was my second work with him and was terrible. 3 month to delivery something to 15 days. His work is amazing, but this time it was not a good experience.
arjunkandel:I can prove that I am workaholic and hard worker, but sometimes we may have serious issues. Anyway thanks a lot sir.
eoinmcglynn:Communication was excellent and resolution of my error was well supported and very fast. There was a slight delay in the delivery of the initial draft, but it was well worth waiting for. The final video is excellent.\n\nI would recommend Arjun and will use him again,
arjunkandel:Thanks a lot sir.
shanawar_shafiq:Great work done by Arjun, Thanks for helping
No comments:
Post a Comment