Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create an amazing whiteboard video

I will create an amazing whiteboard video












About:

Hi,

Are you looking to create A PROFESSIONAL WHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEO for your BUSINESS, PRODUCTS OR PRESENTATIONS? 

I will professionally create a WHITEBOARD VIDEO for you, perfectly illustrating your ideas and information you want to relate to your target audience with full Sound Effects.


WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR STARTED!

  • SCRIPT 
  • VOICE OVER (OPTIONAL)
  • IMAGES, LOGO, URL'S (OPTIONAL)

What services do I receive from placing an order on any of the packages for this gig?

  • Voice over recording 
  • Free voice over syncing for all videos
  • Script writing.
  • High Definition, 1080HD rendering quality as final output 
  • Images that perfectly depicts your script from my library
  • Your logo and other images 
  • Royalty free background music
  • Unlimited Revisions

Your satisfaction is paramount, hence the inclusion of unlimited revisions on all packages. 

Finally, there are gig extras to give access to other services that are not included in the basic and standard packages. Please be sure to include them in your order.

Place your order now!

PS. I don't offer custom drawings...




Reviews


officeexpert007:Thanks for this grate help. Delivered exactly what I ordered for. Look no further, hire segibambo

chasingillusion:its been fine, dilvery was in time, qulatiy is ok not great , need more improvement in direction , I think it is because of less time given, he can dilver if he get time and space to improvise.\n\nOverall nice experience, will look forward to work again...keep rolling

segibambo:Great buyer

xoriskllp:Patient \u0026 Hardworking

flossyfilm:Segibambo worked very vast on a short (30 sec) whiteboard vid. Turnaround nicely within deadline, revisions addressed fast and professional. I'd work with him again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment