Friday, August 17, 2018

I will make a captivating explainer video that sells

I will make a captivating explainer video that sells












About:

UNIQUE / CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE!!!

Samples can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJhOQXkoJa0nJkEY1mMm-qByNyrr0Pudv


Welcome! :)

If you're in need of a TOP NOTCH quality 2D/3D explainer video or promotional vide0 for any purpose at all, this could be your last bus stop ;)

I make different kinds of videos like: infographics, motion-graphics, cartoon explainer, medical, real estate, political, commercial, events, typography, weddings, birthdays, affiliate marketing, eCommerce etc.

SO WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • I can handle all task from scripting to video production
  • Modifications available to make sure you're satisfied with your video. 
  • I can work with other languages aside English.
  • I can make videos for any length

Lets not waste further time, kindly message now to get started with your video/project.

Best Regards,
Marho

P.S. Default length is around 60 secs, if you need longer duration, kindly inbox me.
Also, I accept milestone payments, whereby you release payments in parts (e.g 4, 3 or 2 times payment of the total quote) inbox for more details.
Thanks

Reviews


gloria223:Professional work done.\nMarho did well.

marhoorakah:Thank you very.much!

writing_effect:Nice work. Highly recommended

marhoorakah:Thanks for your review, I hope we work again soon.

ellapayne07:Outstanding Experience.. Thanks for awesome job done


No comments:

Post a Comment