Friday, August 17, 2018

I will produce an animated commercial explainer video

I will produce an animated commercial explainer video












About:

I will produce an animated COMMERCIAL Explainer Video  that can engage your audience. 

You have to provide me following things for the video:

  • A written script (required)
  • Logo and Website URL (optional)

I will include many images from the library according to your script But
If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.

For Voice Overs , see gig extras.

Video will be 
720p HD resolution but if you want 1080p then see gig extras.Music will be included which suits your script.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME....

Reviews


paulakagonyera:Shakeer did excellent work. I was impressed by the quality of the video and the speed at which he did it. He was also very quick to respond. Great job overall.

professorv:At first I was not sure, however, as I continue to give him/her what they needed to get the work done it was very easy, thanks great job!

shakeel327:Thanks :)

geesus:thank sir u nice

shakeel327:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment