Monday, August 13, 2018

I will create eye catching whiteboard animated videos

I will create eye catching whiteboard animated videos












About:

I will build a Professional WHITE BOARD ANIMATED VIDEO which will be like by your Audience.

Professionalism Rule :COMMITMENT over EVERYTHING

IJS CREATOR is Whiteboard Animation Company which facilitate you with Incredible animation.Want it right now?

PLEASE,READ EACH AND EVERYTHING CAREFULLY.

White Board+VOICE OVER

Royalty Free(Background Music Included)

Any Background Color
Providing Free HD Resolution 

Unlimited Revision,
Until It makes your Satisfied.

Video Will be delivered in Client Desired Format

KINDLY PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING 

Written Script(
Any Order)

Music and Voice over(if you want to use your voice)

Logo Design And Website Link URL(OPTIONAL)

If You have Any Query,Feel Free to ask it 
Regards,
IJS CREATORS COMPANY







 














Reviews


nibrasszaman:mind blowing :)

ismailo27:goodluck for your ventures !

nibrasszaman:Mind blowing work will use this gig again

ismailo27:he is awesome

nibrasszaman:mind blowing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment