Monday, August 13, 2018

I will create cute and fun illustrations and 3D assets you need!

I will create cute and fun illustrations and 3D assets you need!












About:

Please read my FAQ 

Overview:
I have been animating for more than 2 years now. I created many commercial animations to different clients. I also have short animated films included in international film festivals. I was an animation supervisor in Kiddo TV. I have complete tools as well. I work so quickly and speaks fluently in English. 

How It Works:
Step 1: You give me your ideas or reference 2D animation videos.
Step 2. I make a storyboard and show you
Step 3: I make simple Animatic with sound effects and music (If needed)
Step 4: Make final decisions
Step 5: Production (Illustrate, and Animate)
Step 6: Post Production (Final sound effects and music edit)
Step 7: Delivery

Custom characters? Please contact for additional price. 
Premium music, voice over and sound effects may need initial budget approval. 

License :
I will upload the work as my portfolio on Fiverr
I will post the work on my portfolio website
You can sell the product commercially

I accept custom orders! Depending on the need, prices may change. Please contact me for any questions.

NOTE:
I am online every day, except Sunday and Monday. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment