Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will create a custom 2d animation or whiteboard explainer video

I will create a custom 2d animation or whiteboard explainer video












About:

Are you looking for an custom explainer video to promote your business or to explain your products? I am here, I will create a professional and eye catching explainer video I have created for the past 5 Months high-end 2D animated, Whiteboard Animation and Video Scribe NOTE I offer unlimited revisions in the animations. But if you need revisions in voice-over, then there will be an extra cost for voice revision. So please make sure you have provided me the final script.  I work very closely with my clients to ensure that the final product meets 100% their specifications. I am very passionate about every project.

      What Do I Need ?

  • - A Written Script.
  • - Logo (Optional).
  • - Voice Over.
     
      Order Today And Receive:
  • The video is produced according to your needs, to fully match your brand!
  • Received your order in 2 days.
  • High quality animation video based off your script. 

NOTE: I Can Make Video of Any Length Just Inbox Me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment