Monday, November 12, 2018

I will do an infographic videos in 24 hour

I will do an infographic videos in 24 hour












About:

I'll create a perfect creative infographic video :)
Just let me know your category field and your logo and I'll make it perfectly ..

Reviews


brabant:The seller responded quick. This gig's result is a copy of an existing video and the seller modifies it. The result lacks cohesion. First delivery the seller forgot to remove a slide from a previous client so sloppy. Tthe seller made an effort with 3 revisions, so from that perspective the service was good. Not the quality i expected but thanks.

albertosoliman:Good client, happy working with you, thanks

yixlein:Fast delivery

albertosoliman:Thank you dear, Happy birthday to him :)

pgalaxy:Top work, thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment