Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or any commercial use. + See More

I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or any commercial use. + See More












About:

I am a professional Mechanical Engineer.

You don't have to look for a separate guy for modeling or rendering or Photoshop for your projects.You have got everything in one place right here.

I have experience in 2D/3D designing/rendering with SolidWorks/ProE.

I can make all kinds of models, such as various types of mechanical devices, electronic devices, cans, bottles, cups, dishes, etc.

The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.

Please send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

Please contact first before ordering. 

I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


toscani123:Everything great !

mumtaz_momo:Thanks for the order

natiq266:Nice 3d modelling and file conversion and fast turn around time. Really appreciate his work and 100% recommend to others

mumtaz_momo:thanks for your kind review\r\n

usamarehman:Really excellent work! Makes me surprised, Highly Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment