Friday, September 28, 2018

I will design and produce a custom explainer video

I will design and produce a custom explainer video












About:

I enjoy creating engaging videos that communicate the core essence of a company, product, service or idea.  I am a very creative guy and my videos help increase understanding, awareness and sales for my clients.

Process: You provide basic information about your product or service and I will draft your script.  Once the script is approved, I’ll show you story boards and style frames, then move on to voice-over and video production.  Throughout the process your comments and feedback are welcomed.  I want you to be extremely happy with the final result.  My policy is to not have a policy when it comes to revisions. I don’t embark on the next stage of the process until you’ve given your feedback and approval. This approach helps ensure that we have frequent touch-points and no surprises.

 Timeline: Typically, 1-to-2 minute animated explainer videos take three to five weeks.

 Pricing: As I mentioned above, my price includes everything.  Pricing starts at $2,450 for the first minute and $450 for each additional 30-second increment.  I also offer supplied script and rush pricing.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment