Friday, September 28, 2018

I will make your white board video animation

I will make your white board video animation












About:

Important: Please contact me before ordering to discuss your project in detail!
I am fluent in English, and can also make other languages voice over for you.


Get your business explainer video done, script writing and voice over included! 


100% rating!!!


I will create a professional explainer video in a modern whiteboard style that will inform, educate and entertain.
My animations are perfect for explaining your business, product, website, app, or services! 

Don't want to create your video script and voice over?
Perfect, script writing and a professional voice over is included in my service!


This gig includes:
- Script writing
- Creating a voice over
- Animated Custom Characters
- Animated Objects & Graphics
- Inclusion of your logo / screen shots etc...
- Background Music
- Complete video production in Full HD, delivery in MP4 format.

Yours...
Folay

  • Whiteboard
File Format
  • AVI
  • FLV
  • M4V
  • MOV
  • MP4
  • MPG

Reviews


lalaarain:Wow, what a wonderful service rendered, Delivered on time and very attentive. I will buy again and recommend.

mrpro3391:Thanks a lot

lalaarain:Wow, what a wonderful service rendered, Delivered on time and very attentive. I will buy again and recommend.

mrpro3391:Thanks a lot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment