Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will make a short Explainer video

I will make a short Explainer video












About:

 I will make the awesome 2d explainer video

  • Explainer videos
  • Infographics
  • 2d animated video
  • Youtube videos
  • Promos and Intros
  • Motion Graphics video 

What you recieve :

  • Full HD mp4 file with Sound
  • Background Music
  • High quality Graphics/Animation/Transitions/Effects 

Your satisfaction is my priority. I endeavor to answer any questions you have within an hour unless I'm asleep! 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Please contact first before placing.

I’m looking forward to working with you!

Thank you!

Reviews


markusrd:great work

officialrajat:Thank you so much :)

paulnieuwoudt:We wanted a high quality 2d explainer video but as a startup we didn't want to break the bank paying for it. Officialrajat was friendly, receptive to feedback and delivered an outstanding product.

officialrajat:Thank you so much It was a great pleasure working with you. Come back anytime

ulvikkristian:A really great freelancer indeed! Was very patience and communicated very fast. I will recommend officialrajat to everyone that consider an explainer video!


No comments:

Post a Comment