Friday, September 28, 2018

I will be the professional voice of your whiteboard

I will be the professional voice of your whiteboard












About:

You'll like my voice for your video.

Are you looking for great-sounding voice for your project? A voice that will add another layer amp; professionalism to your work? If so, I am the voice you want.

We can change modifying the length of the recording, the mood, and reach the emotional goal of your work.

I've been in radio 10+ years, recording 1000s of industry training videos, announcements, presentations, whiteboards, explained videos, radio ads, and promos. I am dedicatedto your satisfaction.

Reviews


dealsidea:Always perfect\nVery cooperative\n5 Service

radiojay:Deals keeps coming back. I wonder why that is? Do you wonder how good I am at the audio I create. Have a listen.

dealsidea:Best voice for any script\nJay we love your expression in script.\n5

radiojay:Good communication ever single project.

vagnerluiz:It was great to work with these guys again! Very good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment