Friday, September 28, 2018

I will promote you business with 2d and whiteboard animation

I will promote you business with 2d and whiteboard animation












About:

I will create a professional and engaging 2D Animation and Whiteboard Animation Video for you.  

2D Animation and Whiteboard Animation Video is a high quality service that will satisfy your business requirements.  

Please read the specifications of this gig below you place your order  :)


FOR $30 YOU GET:

  • Background music
  • Max of 200 word video ( Script provided by you)
  • Logo Synchronization
  • Free voice over sync ( V.O provided by you )
  • High Quality Video
  • unlimited revisions
  • Quick Turn around time


NB: If you need a custom video - please kindly send me a message so we can discuss your requirements.

FOR MORE VALUE SERVICE - Kindly check my extra gig and gig packages

Please send me a message if you're not sure exactly what you need - I will be glad to discuss your requirements with you.

For script writing kindly check my extra gig

This service is exclusively on Fiverr.com

Order now !!
HERE ARE MY SAMPLE WORK
http://petty.link/Dfsq1ZJ

Reviews


mub143:Again very cooperative i need very urgent video he help me urgently

dmactech1:He took his time to make it right. Nice work!

jonybaba:nice experience

trojanhorse:His service is really good and is open to doing changes. He is good at communication and follows up even if as a buyer, you forget.

invent_nityam:great experience .


No comments:

Post a Comment