Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create an amazing animated explainer video

I will create an amazing animated explainer video












About:

★★★ Top Rated Seller ★★★

★ 300+ Explainer Videos for Industry


Hi, If you are looking for quality and affordability, then you are on the right Gig. I will create an awesome animated explainer video for your company, that will be of Agency Quality with the fraction of its cost.



Each animated explainer video comes with: 

  • Animated Explainer Video Creation
  • Full 1080P HD Quality
  • Professional Voice Over US Accent { Other languages and accents also available, Just Inbox me before ordering }
  • Royalty Free Background Music
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied (Voice Over changes are chargeable)
  • Exclusive Background Imagery
  • Commercial Rights Transfer with Each Video (Standard and Premium Packages)

Check the  4th image for REVISION POLICY

**If you have ANY specific questions, Specific Storyboard, suggestions, or concerns please CONTACT me BEFORE you order so I can see if I am able to meet your requirements.***

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment