Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will create an awesome explainer video

I will create an awesome explainer video












About:

Looking for an ENGAGING way to keep your customers on your web site and make them take action ?


An animated 2D explainer video is the BEST and EASIEST soluton.

My explainer videos are great for : 
  • increasing sales & conversion rate
  • engaging your web site visitors to take action
  • increasing your Facebook likes
  • convincing power of video marketing
  • having a fresh & professional corporate impression

Only on fiverr : I will create an animated 2D explainer video for your business which will take it to the next level, to the next league.   
starting at only $5 for 4 seconds. (Basic Pack).PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY

Basic Pack : includes 2D animation for the script and audio you provide.  You provide voice over and script. The delivery time is 25days due to high demand.

Standard Pack : includes 2D animation

for the script you provide. (including HD quality video with bg music and US male voice over recording and sync.) You provide only the script.


Premium Pack : Includes : script work, US male voice over, 2D animation with after effects in full HD quality, bg music and sound effectsYou only tell me your objective and some info and I do the rest.


Contact me for any question and samples TODAY!

 

Reviews


johnny2227:Amazing to work with and highly recommended. Seller uses real and authentic original animations and not stock like other animator sellers. Will use again.

limango:Outstanding Experience!

jonathancros162:All good. thanks.

limango:Outstanding Experience!

cuttymadethat:Provided what I needed at the moment. Very grateful and I look forward to working with seller again.


No comments:

Post a Comment