Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create a whiteboard animation

I will create a whiteboard animation












About:

Get a whiteboard animation that will highlight your brand or product in an eye catching & graphically engaging way!

I am a Top Rated Seller & Fiverr Ambassador with a Graphic Design background, and have been working on Fiverr for over 7 years. Need script writing & voice over too? I can personally handle all elements of production! I aim to provide excellent, reliable communication & professional content. 


VIDEO INCLUDES:
  • Drawings inspired by your script from my Professional Stock Library (I cannot create custom illustrations/animations)
  • YOUR brand coloring!
  • Typography Animation
  • Your Logo/URL
  • Royalty free music
  • Commercial Use

PACKAGE PRICING:
 $40 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video synced to Voice Over YOU provide
✓ $50 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + My American Female Voice Over (Male Voice Available on Request) + 1080p HD
✓ $60 per 75 words (30 seconds of video): Whiteboard video + Voice Over + Scriptwriting + 1080p HD

EXPRESS DELIVERY:
  • 4 Day Delivery ($100)

Please contact me before ordering to see if I can handle your project & for a quote, Thanks! :)

Reviews


mazdamx:Another great video. Thank you!

uniquefivex:Excellent experience! Thanks for ordering with me again :)

swagdude813:Awesome communication and delivered before expected time

uniquefivex:Great working with you, Thanks for ordering with me!

mazdamx:Another great video. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment