Saturday, September 29, 2018

I will do 2d animation, animation, intro, outro,gif

I will do 2d animation, animation, intro, outro,gif












About:

Hello !

Are you looking for A graphics Designer or motion graphics designer.

Do you need advertising animation video, explainer video, intro 

Please contact with me. I m here to help you with your work. 


I will make explainer video animation for your company, ideally for presentations, web sites, advertisement, full detail, in a professional and artistic way, 

I will do also intro outro, cool logo intro.


Required file/You will provide me:

  • A written script 
  • Logo 
  • Voice Over file

  • Why Choose me :
  1. I am a fast and quick worker.
  2. I work with 100% satisfaction.
  3. Quality of work.
  4. I will not wast of your time.
  
 

✔ 100% money back guarantee simply ask me for refund if you dont like the results but im sure that you will do!


PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME BEFORE ORDER.

Reviews


annered:great as always

timir69:Amazing experience.

publisweb:Excelente Profesional.

nmalik192:Fabulous work

timir69:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment