Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create animated explainer video or sale video

I will create animated explainer video or sale video












About:


Top Rated Seller with 1600+ positive reviews!



I create explainer videos of any length the price is listed per 30,60,90 seconds.  


Bringing your idea to life with world-class animated explainer video at a most affordable price.


EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES:


✔ Modern animations

✔ Professional Voice Over - USA, UK, Australian, Indian or other accents 

✔ Audio sync

✔ 1080HD 

✔ Background Music

✔ Pictures, logo Intro/Outro

✔ Branding 

✔ Embedded screen captures 

✔ Unlimited Revisions and more



COMMERCIAL RIGHTS TRANSFER VIA Vyond (GOANIMATE)



WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE US?

  • Quality & experience
  • Explainer Video that engages and converts.
  • Full time Fiverr seller 
  • 100% Refund Guaranteed

If you have any questions or custom storyboard for animated explainer video feel free to message me. I am ready to work with you and talk to you about your project.

.


Contact us now 



Reviews


ownasquarecom:Simply outstanding work, attention to detail and great amount of revisions. Thanks for always providing excellence.

bentanner25:Ricky made a great video that in a lot of ways exceeded my expectations! I was pretty particular about various things and he kept working with me until we got it all figured out.

balzsinotay:Based on references I choosed Ricky, and it was good decision... Ricky understood our storyboard and created a good movie... Revision? Not needed...:-)

sizeup:Excellent work by Ricky. We recommend his work and will buy from him again. Thanks!

dontaeamos05:Absolute great service! Definitely will be using them again for my next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment