Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will create a whiteboard animation video of 100 words

I will create a whiteboard animation video of 100 words












About:

Create a professionalWHITEBOARD ANIMATION VIDEOand impress your viewers!

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE ORDERING :

Whiteboard Animation $5 per 100 words of text. (no voice over and sync service)
Includes my library drawingsinspired by your script and music.

Unlimited revision until your satisfaction.
Free 720p HDresolution (contact me if you need 1080p).
I will deliver the video inany media formatthat you need.
Femalevoice over will cost extra $5for per included word limit.

PLEASE DELIVER ME THE FOLLOWING :

A written script(necessary in every order) for whiteboard animation.
Voice overfile(required if you order voice over sync facility).
Logoand WebsiteURL(optional)

CUSTOM VIDEO:

We also createCUSTOM imagesforCUSTOM videosbut theprice is different
Please contact us for custom video sample and custom quote.

REMINDER :

Contact Us ForFULL COLORVideo (For Extra )
If you desire to includeyour own music or pictures, please send me the files.
No Revision for voice over unless we made any mistake
No Revision for script change

Reviews


nogit77:you are the best!!

rh_rony:Thank you for the wonderful five star review. You're the best buyer on fiverr. I look forward to work on your next project.

amrish84:It is always great to work with Rony.

rh_rony:Best buyer on fiverr. I always like to work with Amrish. I'm looking forward to work on your next project.

ssalim560:Awesome..! I recommend Rony for everyone who needs Top Notch whiteboard animation work\n


No comments:

Post a Comment