Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create a custom whiteboard animation explainer video

I will create a custom whiteboard animation explainer video












About:

Hi,


I will create PROMOTIONAL WHITEBOARD VIDEOS for your Site, Gig or Profile for a minimum rate. 

Basic Package - I make a simple video the with my creativity based on your script.
Premium Package - I make a great Video with Voiceover up to 120 Words. 
Pro Package - The Best. I make script and Voiceover and Video.

- Whiteboard Animation - $5 per 75 Words
- Includes our library drawings inspired by your script and music.
- Any background color.
- 1080p HD resolution

PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)
- Voiceover file (required if you order voiceover sync service)

NOTE :
- I will include many images from my library inspired by your script
- If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files
- I will not NOT include source file under any circumstance.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. :-)

Reviews


tshura:Really worked well and delivered as expected for just $5

kfisher1:Excellent communication, very willing to be flexible!

peterhendershot:Great experience!

keiracarmen:Thank you!

maryklinge:Very good and patient


No comments:

Post a Comment