Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create special birthday whiteboard animation

I will create special birthday whiteboard animation












About:

Want to make your loved ones happy on their birthday?

Wish them with a beautiful and lovely birthday video. I will make a beautiful animated video, just send me your wishes, your name, and photos of that person(if you want to add photos).

What I need from you:

· Your name

· Birthday wishes

· Birthday music (if you have, then)

· Pictures of whom you want to wishes

If you want to add something else, that is not listed above, feel free to contact me and tell your requirements.

Make their day so happy and great because you might be the one to make them happy.

Make their day the way they are expecting

(100% satisfaction, Money back guaranteeif not satisfied)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment