Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will write script and create explainer video

I will write script and create explainer video












About:

EXPLAINER VIDEO SERVICE FROM A CONFIDENT SOURCE


As a Super Content Curator and Professional Video Animation Expert, I will create a Professional, High-Quality Explainer video for a fraction of what you would pay other sellers on fiverr.

For just $15, I will write captivating scripts, create an amazing 1 to 2 minute Explainer Video based on the Script and provide you with quality Voice Over of any accent of your choice.

You have never seen this anywhere on Fiverr before.

Each video comes with:

  • Custom Animations
  • Full 1280 x 720 HD rendering
  • Quality Voice Over
  • Add your Logo/ URL/video
  • Delivered in .mp4 format
  • Free Commercial Rights Transfer so you can use the video for business purposes
  • Free UNLIMITED revisions until your are 100% satisfied GUARANTEED!

**If you have ANY specific questions or suggestions please CONTACT me BEFORE ordering***

I look forward to working with you now and in the long term! THANKS!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment