Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will create a GIF or video of animation related to science

I will create a GIF or video of animation related to science












About:

Are you a Science Teacher? or a Science Student?
Do you want custom animated gif/video for your project, Assignment or Presentation? 

I will create a gif/video for you that can be of almost anything but please contact me before you order.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish discuss a project or costs.

Thank You for looking at my gig!

Reviews


truthdiscerner:He worked patiently with me through a number of revisions. Easy to work with.

shaheerahmed14:Great buyer to work with. Would love to work with him again.

truthdiscerner:He worked patiently with me through a number of revisions. Easy to work with.

shaheerahmed14:Great buyer to work with. Would love to work with him again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment