Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will created full color whiteboard animation in 24hours

I will created full color whiteboard animation in 24hours












About:

Hi. I was a professional WHITEBOARD video for 2 years, and I am very much in love with my work. I can create videos for promotional products, businesses and more to attract audiences around the world. Chat me now and we discuss your project I am always online full time for 24 hours


MY PACKAGE INCLUDE :

  • Whiteboard animated Video Creation
  • Professional USA Accent English Voice Over ( Male or Female )
  • Full 1080P HD Video (for premium package ony)
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied (Do not include script and voice over changes, See FAQs)
  • Enter your script word count in box above order button to get exact price quote
  • Royalty Free Background Music


What is Required?

  • Logo and Website URL (optional)
  • If you want to include your own music and pictures, please send the file to me.
  • A written script for the Whiteboard video (required in every order)


Note: if you need custom characters & images for animated video please contact me first
- if there is a change of script and revision of Voice over it will incur an extra charge, carefully manuscript you correctly :)


For any questions, Please feel free to contact me. I usually respond within 1 hour and i am online full 24 hours

Reviews


anahitkokchian:I will recommend

masha888:Thank you so much :)

anahitkokchian:I will buy again and recommend to everyone

masha888:Thank you so much :)

magneoplus:masha sangat professional dan punya selera yang bagus, sukses terus masha! will order back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment