Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will help my buyers with 24/7 live support. If you try my services then you forget others due to my quick delivery and quick support..

I will help my buyers with 24/7 live support. If you try my services then you forget others due to my quick delivery and quick support..












About:

Welcome to my Whiteboard Animation Gig
Are you looking for a whiteboard Animation. I’m highly skilled on Whiteboard Animation

WHY BUY FROM ME?


I am the ONLY Whiteboard Animation video seller that will handle all elements of your video creation. I personally handle script writing, voice over, animations, and editing.

  • UnlimitedRevisionUntil you are SATISFIED

Whatyou will get in $25


  • Whiteboard Animation of 125w!
  • 1080p HD Video
  • Add logo/Water Mark Logo
  • Includes drawingsinspired by your script
  • Background Music
  • Voice Over Recording amp; Sync



Accents Available
American, British,Australian, French, Spanish(Male/Female)
$15extra for Australian,
French, Spanish(Male/Female)
$50extra for Urdu video

Contact me ForFULL COLORVideo (For Extra )

Ionly use premiumlibraryimages with commercial rights, I also createcustom imagesbut theprice is different,please contact me.

NOTE:
No Revision for voice over unless I made any mistake
No Revision for script change

24 hoursONLINE!!PromptResponseof allMESSAGES!!

Reviews


strongx:Awesome work

shakilhadir:Thanks for your 2nd order \u0026 excellent review :)

jon370:I loved it. Such great service. Thank you!

shakilhadir:Outstanding Experience :)

jasmine01:THANK YOU,


No comments:

Post a Comment