Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create outstanding 2d animation video in 24h

I will create outstanding 2d animation video in 24h












About:

I can create a 60 second 2d animation explainer video to help you explain your product or promote your medical or real estate business or website

This service is worth buying for. Here's what you should expect:

1. A 1-minute perfect cartoon animated video

2. A free Voiceover (Narration) - You can choose if it's a female or a male (American, British, Australian, German, Spanish, etc. Restrictions may apply). I hire a professional voice narrator.

3. The video comes with a royalty-free Background Music - it really adds a huge impact on the video

4. I can design unique characters for you

5. The end-product will be delivered in High Definition video format.

6. A dedicated project manager.

I always have something more in store for all my clients! This GIG package comes with UNLIMITED FREE rounds of "MINOR" amendments after the video is complete. However, please understand that DRASTIC changes like ultimately changing the script, voiceover, or storyboard once the video is done might incur some extra charges.

Contact and payment must be inside Fiverr.

Reviews


anthonycurcio:Excellent effort, hard work. Easy to communicate with, nice person

qaisar_muneer:Nice Buyer Good experience. Thanks

gig_point:One of the best experiences with best seller I've had using Fiverr. Quick turnaround, very responsive and provided me a quality product. Will definitely use again!\nHighly recommended.

olegweisz:I have to say that the seller has patience and goodwill but limited knowledge, he works only in one software which does not have great possibilities because it relies on the templates. \nFrom 1 min video, I never got the scenes I wanted because he just can not make it. So the gig was half done even after a lot of reviews and changes.

qaisar_muneer:You want some work from me that is not a part of my gig i was not unable to do or not use any template when buyer want irrelevant things that creates problem.\r\nGreat EXPERIENCE with Nice buyer.\r\nThanks


No comments:

Post a Comment