Friday, September 28, 2018

I will create a professional 2d animated explainer video

I will create a professional 2d animated explainer video












About:

I will create a professional 2d animated video and make sure that your message comes across uncluttered, thus allowing your message to be heard loud and clear. I have 5 star reviews for all the videos I've done. I deliver on time and I communicate and cooperate with my clients in the most professional manner. 

2D Animation Packages include. 

      (Basic): 


  • 40 Sec Animated Video based with Quality Voice over, theme color and your Logo

  • Royalty free Background music
  • HD Quality 1080p with only 3 days delivery.
  • Script will be provided by you 

      (Standard):

  • 1 MIN 15 Sec Animated Video 
  • Quality Voice Over
  • Royalty free Background music
  • Adding Your Logo / Web URL
  • Adding any of your Social Media Addresses

      (Premium):

  • 2 Min Animated Video on PRIORITY

  • Quality Voice Over 
  • Royalty free Background music
  • Adding Your Logo / Web URL
  • Adding any of your Social Media Addresses


Feel free to ask me anything regarding the packages and any additional work to be done. Thank you. See you

Reviews


kylepierce325:It was great working with Jamal. He responds quickly and is easy to work with

jamaltalat:It has been a wonderful experience working with such a great buyer. Thank you

mokatewake:Very fast, very professional easy to work with and takes onboard feedback absoloutey recomend

jamaltalat:Great experience. Thank you

dyandupont:Quick turn around time on incorporating requested edits. Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment