Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create 2d explainer video

I will create 2d explainer video












About:

You got a product or service now you are looking for an effective way to promote your business?

I will Create a Top Quality Animated Explainer Video for you. My videos are dynamic, engaging and can deliver your message effectively.

Normally I deliver the videos with American male or female voice over. But Contact me if you want any other accent. I can offer other accents for extra charges and I Need Script by client for every video

Every Video Includes followings.

  • The video is not custom for this GIG . I includes Animations, Typography, Images amp; Characters from my Professional Library
  • 1080p HD Quality without extra charge
  • Your Logo, Product Images or Screenshots or contact details
  • Royalty free music


Please contact me before ordering so I can see if I am available or able to meet your requirements without wasting the time. Just say HI...

Reviews


apurv1:Great service .. made all the changes we asked for ..

aideeramirez:The seller has excellent skills of communication and really knows what she's doing. The seller provided me with exactly what i wanted with a quality higher than my expectations. I would totally recommend this seller to anyone.

thilakarathnash:I like work with again. great buyer . thank you

apurv1:Nice work again! Will use for all our projects

thilakarathnash:Great buyer . I really like work with you again. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment