Thursday, September 27, 2018

I will create a simple, engaging explainer video

I will create a simple, engaging explainer video












About:

This gig is for a simple, 30 second kinetic typography video delivered in full 1080pHD.

I'm happy to use background images and voiceovers you supply! Colour and music can all be changed, and adding your logo is, of course, standard.

Please note: if you're after a longer video, or one with more animation, please check out my other gigs! This gig is exclusively intended to deliver fast, simple kinetic typography videos for people who just need something short, sweet, and to the point.

Reviews


enigmatech:I know I sound like a scratched record but Joe is super talented and extremely smart!

jeffreylim153:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

verandafilm:nice work thanks

joeguilar:Outstanding Experience!

fajnestudio:It was fast and professional. Effect is very good


No comments:

Post a Comment